Gifts in NTD can also be transferred via domestic or international wire transfer. Please notify our office in advance of your intent to wire funds so that your gift will be properly credited when received at NCKU’s account. After your wire transfer, please provide our office with the receipt, stub or Wire Form from your bank for expedited process. For gifts in foreign currency, please contact our office for NCKU’s foreign currency account.
Beneficiary：National Cheng Kung University 410
Beneficiary's Address：No.1, University Road, Tainan, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Bank Name：E.SUN COMMERCIAL BANK INTERNATIONAL BANKING DIVISION
Bank Address：5F., No.115, Sec. 3, Minsheng E. Rd., Songshan Dist, Taipei City 105-46, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
After filling out the Donation Form, please mail it to our office together with the receipt, stub or Wire Form from your bank.
Cash gifts made by check should be made payable to "National Cheng Kung University" and mailed with a Donation Form (link below) to：
Office of Finance, National Cheng Kung University
4F, Yun-Ping Building (East), No. 1, University Road, Tainan, 701401, Taiwan
Tel：+886-6-2757575 ext. 54507
After filling out the Donation Form, please mail it to our office together with the check.
A majority of the gifts made to NCKU come in the form of cash, via check, credit card, or wire transfer. Gifts of cash are among the most valuable forms of support for NCKU, which gives the beneficiary the flexibility to meet its most pressing needs. A gift of cash entitles you to Taiwan tax deduction available for charitable contributions.
After filling out the Donation Form, please mail it to our office together with the chosen cash amount.
-ONLINE PAYMENTS VIA CREDIT CARD (ONCE-OFF DONATION)
For once-off payments by credit card, please filling out the Donation Form and use our secure server.
-DELEGATING CREDIT CARD CHARGE VIA FAX (ONCE-OFF OR REGULAR PAYMENT)
With your authorization, NCKU can electronically debit your credit card on a monthly or annually basis. You can choose the fixed amount and the frequency of deduction, the designation of your donation, and the duration of your donation period. To sign up, please complete the Donation Form and and then fax, mail or scan and email it back to our office. Please note that the cardholder’s signature is required for authorization.
* We accept VISA、MASTER、JCB.
* For alternation or revocation of your regular donation, please notify us by written acknowledgement (fax, mail or email).
* If you’d like to change your contribution to a different cardholder, you would need to complete a new Authorization Form.
* For once-off donation, the payment would be charged on the day we receive your Authorization Form.
* For donation on a regular basis, the payment would be charged on 10th of every month. (If you want to discontinue your regular contribution, please call us at +886-6-2757575 ext. 54507)
In Taiwan, gifts of cash can be transferred via Taiwan Postal Service. With your wire transfer, in the column of Remittance Postscript, please state your gift’s purpose, and provide us with your information for the issue of your receipt. Please also fill out a Donation Form (link below) and/or return it to us for expedited process.
Name of Account：National Cheng Kung University
After filling out the Donation Form, please mail it to our office together with the receipt or stub from Chunghwa Post.
NT$15 for amounts NT$1000 and below, NT$20 for amounts over NT$1000. Processing fee to be borne by the donee.
Ø Regular Donations via ACH
If you wish to support NCKU through regular donations, the following options are available:
“Regular bank transfer donations” are processed via E.SUN Bank’s Jinhua branch.
Selecting this option requires you to fill out and mail the Authorization Letter to our Office of Financial Affairs (3 original copies).
After receiving your Authorization Letter and confirming your information, it will be verified by E.SUN’s Jinhua branch, after which our office will begin processing your monthly donations.
* First payment requires 15 work days. After the first successful payment, the third copy will be sent back to the donor.
* Under this payment method, donors are not required to continue filling out donation forms.
* You only need to provide an Authorization Letter for the first payment, unless you wish to alter any existing information.
* For donation on a regular basis, the payment would be charged on 15th of every month. (If you want to discontinue your regular contribution, please call us at +886-6-2757575 ext. 54507)
* A NT$5 processing fee is required for each “Regular Bank Transfer Donations”.
Ø Payment Kiosk
After filling out the Donation Form, please make payment at our Payment Kiosk on campus.
Ø Convenience Store
After filling out the Donation Form, please make payment at 7-11, Family Mart, Hi-Life, OK Mart or Post Office.
The upper limit of donation is NT$40,000, and the processing fee is NT$15 per transaction, which will be borne by the donee.
After filling out the Donation Form, please make payment according to the LINE PAY process and email the screenshot of the transaction to our office.
The receipt will be issued after confirmation of the account.